Go to files.puritanpress.com to access our ftp site. Please call your account manager for a username and password.
- Collect all your job-related files (including a low-res PDF for reference) in a folder on your system and compress it into .zip format.
- Use your web browser to navigate to our FTP site and create a folder with your project name.
- Open the project folder and create a new folder named with the today’s date (for example, 03-26-2012).
- Upload your .zip file into the date folder.
- When the upload is complete, contact us so we know to begin production.
For subsequent uploads, place your revised files into a new dated folder within your project folder (for example, 03-26-2012-2). This will help us identify your most recent files.
Please note that usernames and passwords are case-sensitive. And, our server will block your IP address if you make several unsuccessful login attempts. Type carefully!